BLACK PEARL Controlled Rate Rotational Rheometer
The BLACK PEARL controlled shear rate rotational rheometer is a high performance instrument capable of both steady shear and yield stress testing in a rugged yet compact footprint.
Designed for performing both routine QC tests and complex R&D evaluations, the BLACK PEARL is ideal for investigating the mixing, stirring and process ﬂ ow characteristics of ﬂuid systems.
The unit comes standard with build in Peltier Temperature Control for all measuring systems. Cone and plate, parallel plate and concentric cylinder measuring systems are included. The measuring systems employ novel “quick capture” mounting technology. The gapping mechanism is highly accurate and user adjustable BLACK PEARL is interfaced and controlled with powerful Windows based software.
Key features include:
- Real time display of test values
- Automated program control
- “Test Deﬁ nition” windows to rapidly create multiple step experiments
- Provides instantaneous viscosity ﬂow curves
- Interactive graphing allows full control over displayed, printed, and plottvariables
- User enterable data sets and data comparison
- Simple data exportation through Windows Clipboard to Excel
- CE certiﬁed